Drivers First Choice® Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty Program
We would like to congratulate you on choosing a quality warranty. With the Drivers First Choice® Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty Program, drivers can enjoy peace of mind.
Your powertrain is now certified and protected for as long as you wish to own it.
Keep up with your OEM's terms, keep all relevant service records and receipts, and enjoy the advantages of reliable transportation. Be sure to contact us if you have queries.
Critical Things to Know
If your vehicle breaks down, you can always contact the Drivers First Choice® Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty Program Claims Administration offices at (877) 211-7750.
Calling us will help you obtain the service you need. The team is ready to provide you with a name and location of an approved repair facility.
Some fundamental things to remember when handling your lifetime powertrain warranty are:
- You can repair the vehicle just about anywhere! Just save all records of service work preformed if you go elsewhere and enjoy the convenience.
- $100.00 deductible
- However, if cars breaks within 40 miles of our service center, it needs to be serviced at our dealership
- If vehicle breaks down out the 40 mile range, you can take it to any service center qualified pre-owned vehicles has to be 2014 or newer and 60k miles or less
This Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty Program Provides Coverage For:
Contact Us View New Inventory
- Transmission: Automatic or Standard Transmission, All internally lubricated parts, plus torque converter, seals & gaskets (if required in repair of a Covered Part), transmission case and housing (if damaged by an internally lubricated part), Manual transmission clutches, pressure plates, and throw out bearings are not covered, Transfer case (only if damaged by an internally lubricated part) and all its internally lubricated parts, and seals & gaskets (only if required in repair of a Covered Part),*
- Engine: All internally lubricated parts contained within the vehicle's engine, including pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft, crankshaft main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, cam followers, timing chain, timing gears, guides, tensioners, rocker arms, rocker arm shafts, hydraulic lifters, rocker bushings, cylinder head valves, valve guides, valve lifters, valve springs, push rods, oil pump, intake and exhaust valves. Seals & gaskets, only if required in the repair of a Covered Part, (2) The engine block and cylinder heads, provided the breakdown of the engine block or cylinder heads due to the failure of a part listed in clause (1) above (does not include any component other than what we offer in the long block assembly),*
- Towing Allowance: Under this program, you may be reimbursed for towing services up to$100 in the event of a Breakdown,*
- Drive Axle: Front or rear, All internal parts contained within the drive axle, drive axle case, constant velocity joints, axle bearings, drive axle housing (only if damaged by an internally lubricated part), and seals & gaskets (only if required in repair of a Covered Part),*